Our Client Portal supports current versions of the following browsers on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Our portal require third-party cookies to be enabled. If you are using a browser with third-party cookies disabled or cross-site tracking prevention enabled, you cannot log in to our portal or may have issues filtering data in reports. In this case, a message will be displayed.
Need help enabling cookies.. click on your browser below.
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
Safari on Mac OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
Safari on IOS
- Go to Settings -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to Settings and more in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.
- Go to the Open menu in the top right corner, and click Privacy Protections.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, click Go to Privacy Settings.
- Select the Standard or Custom radio button. If the Custom option is selected, do not select All third-party cookies or All cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools in the top right corner, and click Internet options.
- In the Privacy tab, click Advanced.
- Select Accept under Third-party Cookies.
- Click OK.